Motorcycle Scooter Handlebar Throttle Grip Lock Brake Lever Security Caps-Locks Micro Fiber and built-in stainless steel wire.
- 100% Brand New, High Quality & Great Finishing.
- This Caps Lock has been Designed as an Easy to Use, Highly Visible, Theft Deterrent for all Scooters, Motorcycles and ATVs.
- Caps Lock Works by Locking the Front Brake Lever to the Handlebar, Preventing the Vehicle from Being Pushed Away.
- Built-in Stainless Steel Wire, Difficult to Cut with a Saw.
- Stops Embarrassing Falls: Unlike Disc Locks, You Can’t Forget It’s in Place, No Bending, No Disc Dirt or Street Grime.
- Used on the Rear Brake Lever Will Hold the Back Tyre from Spinning Allowing for the Loosening or Re-Torquing of the Clutch Nut When Doing Belt, Clutch and Variation Maintenance.
- Suitable for Twist Grip Sizes from 27-38mm.
- Please Note: DESIGN, SHAPE & COLOR MAY VARY FROM PICTURE SHOWN (We Will Ship Your Product As Per Availability of Color & Shape).
Fitting Your Caps Lock:
- Remove Caps-Lock from Packaging, Ensure the Keys are Separated and the Spare Key is Kept in a Safe Place.
- Open Caps-Lock and Install Appropriate Sized Pushing Part to Snugly Grip the Throttle.
- Once You Have Chosen the Correct Pushing Part You May Choose to Glue them in Place.
- Click the Lever Retainer Forwards or Backwards by Pushing at the Base of It to Adjust the Lever Setting.
- Caps-Lock Can be Installed With No Pressure on the Brake Arm, This Still Immobilizes the Twist Grip. If Chosen to Engage the Front Brake You Only Need Light Presser for this to be Effective.
- Place the Caps-Lock Over Your Throttle Grip and Front Brake Lever, Push the Locking Button and Relax.
- Unlock your Caps-Lock by Inserting Key and Turning Button Releases. Remove From Brake Lever and Bike Grip.
- Used on the Front Brake Lever will Keep the Bike from Being Pushed off the Center or Side Stand.
- Professionals Install is Strongly Recommended to Avoid Trouble Caused By Inexperienced Installer!
- 1 x Handlebar Grip Lock
- 2 x 2 Keys